Antenna Magus Professional 2017.3 | 1.5 Gb
Magus (Pty) Ltd. and CST – Computer Simulation Technology AG (CST) announce the release of Antenna Magus 2017.3, the latest version of the leading antenna design tool. Version 2017.3 sees a number of small new features and improvements as well as a number of new antennas.
2017.3 Release Notes:
Release date: 28 August 2017
New or improved functionality
- Ultra wideband folded spherical-helix monopole with a cone. [MAGUS-19500]
- Multi-slot antenna for UWB Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN) applications. [MAGUS-24273]
- Planar dual-band 'button' antenna. [MAGUS-24316]
New or improved functionality
- A new Compare Window - which allows comparison between designs of different antenna types in the same view - has been added.
- The F/D objective and derived quantities for offset reflectors have been expanded to allow specification of the primary OR the parent reflector diameter. [MAGUS-24364]
- The definitions of some far-field monitors in CST models have been modified to ensure operation with new SAM workflows. [MAGUS-24437]
- Parameter descriptions for the folded spherical helix monopole have been improved to prevent confusion [MAGUS-24749]
- Some descriptions in the substrate-mounted normal-mode helix antenna have been improved [CST-48481]
- For a number of antennas, the speed of 3D preview calculation has been improved [MAGUS-25017]
- The CST export model for the printed sinuous conical four-arm spiral has been rebuilt [MAGUS-21582]
- The CST export model for the wire cycloid antenna has been rebuilt [MAGUS-24434]
- The CST export model for the multi-sector patch array has been rebuilt [MAGUS-24655]
- A change has been made to the FEKO export model of the printed self-complimentary Archimedes 4-arm spiral (with absorber backing) to avoid a compatibility problem with certain FEKO versions [MAGUS-24505]
- A change has been made to the FEKO export model of the planar printed meandered inverted-F antenna to avoid a compatibility problem with certain FEKO versions [MAGUS-24508]
- A change has been made to the FEKO export model of the quad-ridged pyramidal open boundary horn antenna to avoid a compatibility problem with certain FEKO versions [MAGUS-24523]
- A change has been made to the FEKO export model of the printed Yagi Microstrip-fed array to avoid a compatibility problem with certain FEKO versions [MAGUS-24522]
- When attempting to access newsletter for Antenna Magus Version 4.4 from the Antenna Magus blog does not work [VS-610]
- The 'Not' indication in the Keyword list hid the colour of the keyword. This has been fixed. [MAGUS-21589]
- When restoring a Backup that contains designs for the quad-ridged conical horn antenna, an exception may have occurred. This has been fixed. [MAGUS-25029]
- For some cases incorrect reference impedance values may have been shown for antennas which employ a waveguide feed. These values are now not shown. [MAGUS-24700]
- If a value was entered into a Specification that was out of range, Antenna Magus may have given an exception at startup. This has been fixed. [MAGUS-25094]
- For static antennas, it is may not have been possible to add a new Tweak - even when the Parameters can be varied. The Add Tweak button activation has been fixed. [MAGUS-25074]
- In some situations, a specification may have been duplicated unnecessarily when Antenna Magus is restarted. [MAGUS-24950]
About Antenna Magus. Antenna Magus is a software tool to help accelerate the antenna design and modelling process. It increases efficiency by helping the engineer to make a more informed choice of antenna element, providing a good starting design. Validated antenna models can be exported to CST MICROWAVE STUDIO from a huge antenna database which means that the engineer can get to the customisation phase of an antenna design quickly and reliably.
Antenna Magus has proven to be an invaluable aid to antenna design engineers and anyone who requires antenna models for antenna placement and/or electromagnetic interference studies.
About MAGUS (Pty) Ltd. MAGUS (Pty) Ltd. develops antenna design and information management software. Antennas designed using its software can be used in a wide variety of applications at various frequency bands, including, but not limited to, telecommunications, mobile devices, aerospace, satellite, automotive, radio astronomy and defense.
About CST- Computer Simulation Technology AG Founded in 1992, CST is a market leader in delivering 3D electromagnetic (EM) field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of highperformance software for the simulation of EM fields in all frequency bands. Its growing success is based on a combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST solutions are used by market leaders in a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, electronics, healthcare and telecommunications. On September 30 2016 CST joined the SIMULIA brand of Dassault Systemes
Product: Antenna Magus
Version: 2017.3 (version 7.3.0) Professional
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.antennamagus.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 R2
Software Prerequisites: CST STUDIO SUITE 2017.01
Size: 1.5 Gb