Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 Country Kits | 794.5 mb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of AutoCAD Civil 3D Country Kits 2018. This extensions can be added to your AutoCAD Civil 3D installation, giving you access to country-specific reports, templates, and much more.
The content and standards included in Country Kits vary by country and may include:
- Drafting and design standards (Civil 3D label and object styles)
- Design standards files for calculation of superelevation
- Drawing templates (AutoCAD .DWT Files)
- Sheet templates for Plans Production (AutoCAD .DWT files)
- Codes files to localize the point, link and shape codes for corridor models
- Pipes and Structures catalogs
- Assemblies and subassemblies
- Country customized tool palettes
About Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Country Kits. Autodesk releases additional tools and utilities that were created for specific workflows or tasks from different countries around the world. At last count, 22 of these were available to download for from the Autodesk Knowledge Network. Although they are referred to as “Country” Kits, they are not restricted to use in that country, or with that version. Anyone can download and install a Country Kit to gain access to the tools and features that are included in it.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Country Kits
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even and newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 and newer
Size: 794.5 mb