Curvemeister 3.8.2 for Adobe Photoshop (x86/x64) | 26.1 MB
Curvemeister is a Photoshop and Photoshop Elements plug-in designed to turbo-charge color correction and enhancement. The simple interface provides a powerful toolset for quickly accessing and adjusting curves (RGB, CMYK, LAB and HSB), creating layer masks and pinning memory colors.
Here are some key features of "Curvemeister":
• Let the Curvemeister color wizard guide you thorugh the basic steps of color correction.
• Set shadow, highlight, and neutral, correctly and within seconds, in Lab, CMYK, RGB, or HSB without changing the mode of your image.
• Switch color spaces at any time during a curve operation, without flattening, or changing the mode of your image
• Built-in threshold function to locate the shadow and highlight, and to spot clipping immediately in the image window
• See all of your curves at once
• A well-integrated design that flows seamlessly into your normal Photoshop workflow
• Make the curve window as large as you want, and make adjustments more accurately
• Use the Hue clock to judge colors, such as skin tones, instantly and accurately
• Use pinning to get a good flesh tone instantly, or to curve an object to any desired color, or match colors from one area of your image to another.
• Use floating neutrals to pin a neutral point, and change brightness by adjusting multiple curves at the same time
• Full and accurate support for all of Photoshop's color modes, including 8 and 16 bit depths, plus the HSB color space
• Unlimited color samples
• Optional histogram overlay for each curve
• Additional sample size options, including an unlimited sample size.
• Optional display of sample information, including additional decimal places, deltaE and standard deviation
• More control over curve orientation and curve axis labels
• Additional curve features, such as corner fill, and the ability to rotate curves in place.
• Copy and paste colors and curves, for sharing, documentation, and discussion
• Copy a channel to the clipboard for use elsewhere, for example as a mask
• Fantastic software support, including a free one month class on how to use curves.
• Many other features
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (x86/x64)
Language : English
Home Page - http://curvemeister.com