FontLab Fontographer 5.2.3 Build 4868 Portable | 9.8 MB
With Fontographer it’s easy to design new typefaces and to customize existing fonts, and the result will be high-quality fonts that can reliably work across different operating systems. Fontographer is designed in order to help you easily create new fonts, customize existing ones, add extra characters, fine-tune spacing and kerning, fix problems in bad fonts and convert old fonts to a new format.
Unlike any other font editor on the market, Fontographer combines an easy, intuitive and very efficient user interface with our mature, state-of-the-art font creation technology, making it a perfect font editor for graphic designers, DTP professionals, calligraphers and type designers who do not with to dive into the technical details of font creation.
Here are some key features of "Fontographer":
· Open and generate Type 1, TrueType, OpenType, Type 3 and Multiple Master fonts
· Exchange working files with FontLab Studio, TypeTool or ScanFont using the FontLab VFB format
· Copy-paste or import outline artwork or bitmap images (with customizable autotracing)
· View all of your font’s characters in the Font Window
· Examine or modify the font encoding
· Design or change any character in the Glyph Window
· Edit metrics and kerning in the Metrics Window
· Easily set up and modify technical font parameters, font naming and linespacing settings in a comprehensive Font Info dialog
· Automatically improve the font’s screen quality using sophisticated autohinting algorithms
Home Page - http://www.fontlab.com
No mirrors please