Full Scientific Calculator Pro v1.83 | ANDROiD | 2.9 MB
This supercalculator contains within the complete functionality of today's high-end calculators. No feature was left behind during development. Featuring an automatically re-sizing, navigable screen with unlimited digit support. Its unique design allows you to comfortably write complicated equations, while also enabling you to enjoy making short and easy calculations.
You can have a result bank of up to 1000 calculations of which you can always go back and edit. Unparalleled in features, its one-screen functionality makes it one of the simplest yet still powerful calculators you will ever have the pleasure of operating. All the tools you need to build an expression are presented clearly on dynamically-sized buttons, with slick and smooth design allowing calculations to feel great, simple, and enriching!
Expanded feature list includes:
• Fully-formatted math that includes everything from fractions to equations.
• Quadratic, cubic and quartic polynomial equations with complex numbers.
• 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree linear equations.
• Normal and hyperbolic trigonometry, complete with inversion.
• Normal and inverse cotangent, secant & co-secant functions.
• Unlimited number of digits.
• Regular, improper and mixed fractions.
• Sexagesimal/DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds) calculations & conversions.
• Decimal to/from fraction conversion.
• Extremely high precision.
• Result history up to 1000 answers.
• Integration and differentiation calculus equations.
• Matrices & vectors, up to 3x3 cells with transposition, inversion, power, scalar, diagonal, and arithmetic.
• Algebraic equations
• 34 Metric/Imperial conversions.
• 44 scientific constants.
• Boolean algebra, including NOT, OR, AND, and XOR.
• Conversions and calculations between base 2 to 16.
• Custom, natural and base-10 logarithms.
• Easy 4-directional navigation.
• Answer display in decimal, proper & improper fractions.
• Descriptive statistics functions, including: mean, median, range, midrange, variance, gini coefficient, sum of squares, trimean, skewness, kurtosis, mean deviation, standard deviation, relative standard deviation/variance coefficient, standard mean error, root mean square (RMS), interquartile mean, interquartile range. All answers are in "sample" format, not "population".
• Multi-threaded calculations
• Scientific and engineering notation
• Factorial decomposition
• Permutations & Combinations
• Least common modifier and greatest common factor functions.
• Modulus/remainder function
• Multiple angle types, including degrees, radians and gradians.
• Ordinary, cubic and custom roots.
• Random integers & decimals
• Plus/minus sign.
• Summation function
• Product summation function
• Answer memorization
• Natural constants
• Frac & Int functions
Home Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jjsoftware.fullscientificcalculator
Pro features unlocked
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
For More Prepaid App Visit My Blog Daily