Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5.6.8 Portable WiN | 394 Mb
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it's a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
What's New in 5.6.8
ADDED New KSP built-in variable ($NI_CONTROL_PAR_IDX) returns the index of the element triggering a UI callback; applies to tables and the XY Pad
FIXED The frame rate would drop significantly if multiple waveform displays were used on a KSP UI
FIXED The Missing Samples dialog would always suggest the default user folder instead of the folder the NKIs are in
FIXED Crash when switching to Mini View under circumstances
FIXED Using get_control_par() with $CONTROL_PAR_ALLOW_AUTOMATION now returns the correct value instead of always 0
FIXED Certain Bank properties would be discarded when re-saving NKSNs
KNOWN ISSUE The documentation is not up to date
- All settings are stored in the program folder (full portability)
- No need to install additional software (Service Center)
- Simultaneous work with the installed version without conflicts and with different settings
- Removed all restrictions of demo version
- You can load third-party libraries without activation
- You can edit the password protected scripts
- You can resave patches of protected libraries with samples
Run Kontakt 5 Portable and your DAW as Administrator
In the setting of the DAW add Kontakt 5 VST Portable folder into the scan list of VST plug-ins.
Note: Keep the old v5.6.6 version of KONTAKT renaming it as 'Kontakt 5.6.6.exe'. With the help of it you'll be able to add new libraries via 'Add Library' tab.
Check my blog!