Solid Angle Maya To Arnold v126.96.36.199 For Maya 2016-2018 (macOS / Linux) | 1.25 GB
Solid Angle Arnold for Maya (or MtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within Maya's standard interface. MtoA is now shipping with the Arnold 5.0 core.
- Seamless integration with Maya shapes, cameras, lights and shaders.
- Image Based Lighting support, including a state of the art physical sky.
- Interactive rendering (IPR) allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Support for volume rendering with Maya Fluids.
- Support for Maya Hair and nHair.
- Particles and nParticles support, including particle instancer.
- Defer the creation of geometry at render time with the Stand-in placeholder nodes.
- Productivity boost: override sets, holdout mattes, shadow catcher, passes, UDIM style textures, and arbitrary primvar data.
- Extensible through plug-ins (Golaem, FumeFX for Maya, Yeti, Shave & Haircut).
- XGen integration.
- Texturable geometric lights.
- Deep EXR.
- Rendering of curves.
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Maya 2016, 2016 Ext2, 2017 and 2018
- Windows 7 and later
- Linux RHEL6 equivalent (glibc 2.12) and later
- Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)