Johannes Wallroth Sharp World Clock 4.84 Portable | 5.8 Mb
Do you have friends, relatives or business partners all over the world or in different time zones? Is it important for you to know the exact time in the world - on the other side of the globe or in a different state or time zone of your own country? Is dealing with different time zones essential for your work as a manager, broker, stock trader or currency trader? Are you disappointed in slow, ad-cluttered online time services and want to try something better and more refined? How would you like a state-of-the-art, fully customizable and elegant little international world time clock program for your Windows desktop? Look no further, you have come to the right place! Sharp World Clock is probably the most sophisticated and beautiful time zone clock program for the Windows desktop, perfectly designed for the demanding private and business user.
Sharp World Clock is not only a universal time zone clock with almost every function you can imagine, using the most sophisticated modern programming techniques - it can also help you to improve your geographical knowledge with Country Flags on its interface and the State Borders on its built-in World Map and is enjoyably, intuitively and easy to use. It's not just a tool - it's also a toy!
Thanks to the always up-to-date implementation of Daylight Saving (DST) rules (for every time zone, with web update), the program will always tell you the exact time in every location on earth. It also displays the precise Sunrise and Sunset time for each location and even the current Moon Phase as well as the date of the next full moon and new moon. There is a built-in Time Zone Converter / Calculator, a multiple Alarm Clock with 10 alarms: one-time, daily, every specific day of the week… and a Calendar with reminder plus Atomic (Internet) Time Synch, System Tray mode, a Click-Through-Mode and an Always-On-Top mode. A powerful and easy-to-use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with search function keeps you in touch with your favourite news feeds from the internet. Hide and show the program window with a simple mouse click at the tray icon or use a (customizable) hotkey. Ready for multi-monitor-environments, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Any number of clocks you need, in a line (horizontal / vertical) or grid arrangement
- Fully customizable list with cities from every Time Zone and every Country in the world; The capital city of every country in the world is included - plus many other cities and time zones; Search Function for countries and cities
- Show the time on analog and/or digital Clocks
- Choose from a variety of Date and Time Formatters (including Swatch Beat) or create your own time format in your system language or in any foreign language Windows supports; use 12 hour (am/pm) mode or 24 hour (military) mode
- Select any Color (solid or gradient) or Background Image you like for the clock faces (30 adjustable style presets are included); you can change the themes or create your own from scratch
- Choose different Fonts and Font Sizes for the city names and the digital clock
- Integrated World Map with time zones, Earth Shadow and the sun's position plus Zoom View with Country Borders
- Realistic Chimes (sound signals) on the hour and optionally every quarter (church bell / grandfather's clock style)
- Accurate Sunrise, Sunset and Moon Phase calculation (no internet connection required), even for the polar zones!
- International Flags of all countries, on top of the clock faces (removable)
- Integrated Alarm Clock with up to 20 Alarms (local time zone or any other time zone for single alarms or daily, every weekday, every Mo, Tue, Wed…, silent or with sound in wav, mp3, wma or mid format - a collection of sound files is included, or use any sound file)
- Always up-to-date Daylight Saving Time (DST) database, with manual or automatic internet update
- Global, configurable Hotkeys to hide and show the program window and to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks with a key combination
- Display the local time offset and a "daylight saving" indicator (*) for each city in the upper left corner of the clock faces
- Optionally "gray out" clocks which are outside of a configurable Out of Office time span; the office time can be set for each city individually
- Click through (ignore mouse) mode, to use the program as a desktop background or with semi-transparency Temporarily adjust the time of all clocks within a +/- 12 hours time span (5 minute grid) with a Simulation Slider, so you can instantly and intuitively see the time in other cities for any selected time!
- Unique Artifical Sky feature (a graphical representation of the day/night sky) for every clock, showing the position of the sun on the horizon (for both northern and southern hemisphere)
- Add, change or delete cities and assemble a Favourites collection, if you like
- Auto-sort clocks by time zone or by city name; Optionally change the clock order by drag & drop within a list view
- Easy-to-use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with search function: Keeps you in touch with your favourite News Feeds from the internet (editable collection of news sites included)
- System Tray (Tray Icon) mode, Always On Top option
- Sticks to Screen Borders option; works on every monitor in a multi-monitor environment
- Time Zone Converter - easily convert from one time zone to another for any given date and time and see in the Time Comparison
- Table when you can or shouldn't call someone
- Handy little Month Calendar with notes and reminder function, for single and annual events (birthdays or anniversaries)
- Dialing codes for all countries for phone conferences
- Atomic Clock (NIST) Synchronization via Internet, manually, every day or even every hour
- Export / Import function to save/backup and transfer your cities and style settings
- Ready for Multi-Monitor-Environments and Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Easy to use and to configure: you'll probably never need the help files. It's not just a Tool - it's also a Toy!
- Excellent stablilty and accuracy and no internet connection required during normal use
No mirrors please
Welcome to my blog!