RouterSim CCENT Network Visualizer 6.0 | 44,7 MB
The Cisco CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) certification is for individuals that are interested in entry-level network support positions. As stated on the Cisco web site, "Candidates should have the knowledge and skill to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. CCENT certification is the first step toward achieving CCNA, which covers medium size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections."
To reach this level you need to successfully pass the ICND1 exam, also referred to as the 640-822 exam.CCENT Network Visualizer 6.0 is ideal for:
- Anyone studying for the Cisco CCENT 640-822 exam.
- Deployment over a LAN network.
- Distance education and deployment on a Citrix server.
- Corporate trainers and employees.
- Students at colleges, universities, and technical institutes.